Reverend Barbara spoke to us with amazing insight about relationships at our last meeting. I've included highlights of her 10 points below and 2 videos (part 1 and 2) for your enjoyment.Thank you so much Rev. Barbara Laughray for sharing your remarkable wisdom and vision.
1. How to deal with problems…Problems help us go to the next level, they are there to teach us.
2. Keys to a successful life……giving thanks is key.
3. We need 'balance" in our lives and quiet time every single day!
4. Allow the spirit within to lead you, not your ego.
5. For every hurt feeling that we have, look deeper for just one positive decision that you can make.
6. Listen beyond words - use the "3 people rule".
7. In every breakdown, there are 3 things you can do:
L=Learn what I can learn from the situation
B=Bless the other person
8. If not now, when? It's not what you 'were', it's what you 'ARE'. Every moment of our life is a new beginning.
9. Do one small act for another person every day.
10. The idea of forgiving and letting go….